Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Ayubowan and Vanakam!

I'm now in the habit of waking up ridiculously early after this trip, so I figured I would do something useful with my mornings and I stuck a few of the pics I took up. Apologies for the lameness of the website, but I do have a chronic laziness problem. The pages are quite picture-heavy, so if you don't have a fast Internet connection, er...tough luck.

Thanks for dropping in. There are six pages - some of the pics will be of less interest to those who weren't on the trip, but knock yourself out. Remember you can click on any of the pics for a larger version.

"Fan them first, then you, then me. You know what that is? That's luv in action" - The International Man of Mistry (aka Dr Mistry)

Cheers, Rohin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home